Welcome to Minimap Zoom!
What is it?
Minimap Zoom is mobile application that streams in-game minimap into tablet or phone.
Why should I use it?
This streaming provides:
So you get:
- More attention to map events
- Peripheral vision using
- Increased visual size
- Natural and automatic reaction on events (due to peripheral vision)
- Eye relax (due to periodical moving)
- Fast and easy map analysis
How to use it?
- Install mobile client
- Install PC streaming server
- Run both and enjoy
Installing mobile client
Installing PC's streaming server
- Make sure you are watching this instruction from your PC.
- Download server MinimapZoom_server.exe (Windows 7/8/10 only).
- Run it.
- If asked, confirm firewall's question by pressing "Allow access".
- See server's window and find hostname. Enter this hostname in application - you will connect to PC immediately. If you are not connected, find and enter IP-address instead.
- Use server's window and choose which part of screen you will map to tablet (size and position).
- Can I stream the part other then minimap?
Yes. You can stream any part of the screen (or even the whole screen).
- Which games can I stream?
Almost all games and windows applications.
- If you see black screen on tablet, try to switch your game video settings to "windowed mode" (also called "no edge").
- If your tablet screen switches off (might happend), go to tablet screen settings and disable automatical screen lock.
Still have questions?
Ask at Discord channel.
Or mail to support team.