What is Minimap Zoom
Minimap Zoom is mobile application that maps in-game minimap into tablet or phone.
Install mobile client
Android version in Google Play
iOS version in App Store
Install PC's streaming server
- Make sure you are watching this instruction from your PC.
- Download server MinimapZoom_server.exe (Windows 7/8/10 only).
- Run it.
- If asked, confirm firewall's question by pressing "Allow access".
- See server's window and find hostname. Enter this hostname in application - you will connect to PC immediately. If you are not connected, find and enter IP-address instead.
- Use server's window and choose which part of screen you will map to tablet (size and position).
- If you see black screen on tablet, try to switch your game video settings to "windowed mode" (also called "no edge").
- If your tablet screen switches off (might happend), go to tablet screen settings and disable automatical screen lock.
For any questions mail to support team.